Disclaimer: The band, music, and characters in Purple Method are all entirely fictional and are in no way based on any of these artists or their music.
- From Out Of Nowhere by Five Finger Death Punch
- Sing by Blutengel
- Caustic Are the Ties That Bind by Trivium
- Ready for the Ride by Avatar
- A Reason to Fight by Disturbed
- Power Over Me – Acoustic by Dermot Kennedy
- Only You by Jack Savoretti
- The World Belongs to Us by Informatik
- Run To You by Code 64
- Torn Apart by Avatar
- Will The Sun Ever Rise by Five Finger Death Punch
- My Protector by Mesh
- Before I Forget by Slipknot
- Falling Apart by Papa Roach
- I Can’t Go On Without You by KALEO
- One More Light by Linkin Park
Victoria Milne discovered fiction writing relatively late in life, back in 2012, and has loved every second of the journey. Her belief that life is one big adventure to be experienced to the max has stood her in good stead, but it has resulted in rather a lot of plot bunnies that don’t give her a minute’s peace!
A firm believer that consensual love should come without labels and without prejudice, these themes often appear in her stories, as do Victoria’s passions for martial arts, cooking, yoga, and loud music. It was no surprise when these subjects began to resonate in her writing, frequently taking center stage, and rather than fighting it she’s learned to accept and enjoy that these will always be indispensable elements in her work.
Although Victoria appreciates that stories don’t always have to have happy endings, hers always do—because everybody deserves to find their true love(s).
In 2016, Love Unlocked—the anthology in which her story “Writer’s Lock” was published—was a Rainbow Award finalist. The experience fueled her desire to learn as much about the mechanics of writing as she could. In 2017 Victoria completed her training with the Society for Editors and Proofreaders and became a full-time freelance editor. Victoria has always loved reading, and still can’t quite believe she’s been lucky enough to not only create books of her own but also help other writers perfect theirs too!