I am an author of fiction using the pen name Victoria Milne. This policy describes how I protect and make use of the information you give me.
I will store as little of your data as possible, and will treat it with respect for your privacy.
Why do I collect information from you?
- To enable certain functions on my website
- To better understand how visitors use my website
- To send you my opt-in newsletter, but only if you sign up for it
What information do I collect from you?
- Newsletter. Your email and IP address are recorded by Mailchimp as per their privacy and data collection information, which can be accessed here. The data you give me on my newsletter sign-up form will be used for the sole purposes of sending you my newsletter. Your email address will never be sold or shared by me. You can unsubscribe or update your data at any time, or request to see or delete the data I hold.
- Website comments. If you make any comments on my website, any data you give (such as your name or email address) is recorded by WordPress along with your IP address. I do not share or sell this data, use it for sales or marketing purposes, or add you to any mailing lists. You may delete or request deletion of your comment at any time.
How do I use your data?
- To understand how visitors to my website use it using Google Analytics
- To send out my sporadic newsletter, which shares my author news and book information
How do I collect and store your data?
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit here.
Who is your data shared with?
I don’t share your information with anyone unless you request me to do so in writing, or I am required to do so by law.
How do you contact me?
If you have any questions or would like to request for your data to be modified or deleted, or have any queries relating to your data storage or use please email me at email@example.com.